Friday, January 30, 2009

Honey Chilly Potatoes

This one is a contribution of my dear sister... :) ... who is also an excellent cook... wonder what happened to my genes! ;) LOL

Ingredients:

Potatoes (of course!) - 1 kg (?!!! ... well it is not my recipe, so allllll Credit goes to my shishter! ;) )

(this is for 10 people supposedly or for people with a verrrrry healthy appetite!)

Honey - 3-4 tbsp

Chilly flakes - acc to taste (helpful advice: avoid adding spoonfulls! ;) )

Salt - acc to taste (same advice applies here as well!)

Oil - for frying purposes (she says you should have an idea how much this should be!!! I don't!!! Good luck with this recipe!!!)

Recipe:

Step 1: Dice the potatoes into 1x1 inch cubes and fry them till they turn golden brown.

Step 2: Take them out and put them on a kitchen tissue to get rid of excess oil.

Step 3: Mix honey, chilly flakes and salt in ze (zis iz ze german tinge... :D ) potatoes.

Step 4: Garnish it with coriander and eat your fill before serving it, coz very little gets left for you afterwards... this observation is based on my personal experience... can vouch for it! :(

All ze best! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment