Friday, November 13, 2009

Sarcastically Yours!

Daily life can be monotonous at times... understatement of the year, decade, century? LOL Well maybe not! Even monotony can be hilarious, if one cares to look at it from a refreshingly different point of view! :) Wonder, if a lot of people will agree with the refreshing quality that I'd like to bestow on the 7 letter word called 'Sarcasm'! ;) It's another matter to be on the receiving end of it though! LOL... but even that teaches one a lot... and makes one better prepared for this wonderful (literally full of wonders!) journey called life... meines Erachtens. Here are some gems that take the whole cake! Warning: I do not take literary credit for these; just happened to read them somewhere... :) And am trying to push in some of my own... and letting someone else take the (dis)credit for them! LOL (P.S.: Achtung: These work only when one can laugh at oneself... otherwise it's plain mean...) - I'm sorry I made you cry, but at least your face is a whole lot cleaner now! - YOU are my whole world... big, fat and round! ;) - Do you intentionally use this makeup or are you naturally ugly? (mean, mean, I know! But one can always retort with something like: "Sorry, are you looking at me or the mirror nearby? I mean, one can't always be sure with the lovely squint that you have!" ;) LOL) - Sometimes I need what only you can provide: Your absence. - I find television very educating. Everytime someone turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. - I've had a perfectly wonderful evening; but this wasn't it. - Don't let your mind wander, it's too little to be let out alone. - Before giving someone a piece of your mind, remember to leave a little something for yourself. - If at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried! - I'm not fluent in IDIOT, so please speak slowly and clearly. Okay, giving up for now... there are more urgent things than letting your devil's workshop produce little devilish pieces of work! ;) P.S.: Read some more recently...Here they are: - I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid! - I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant! - I’ll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter. - If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you. - Someday, we’ll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.  LOL ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment